In the BigSoftEd video on Long Multiplication, the odd "Russian Peasant" method is seen, but not heard. It might seem to be the odd one out but, watch this video to find out what it's all about, why it works, and how it's connected to those other methods after all.
Music: "Mr Fiddlestick" by Ben Thomas, used with permission.
TV Clip: Sesame Street
Film Still: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
Sound clips from freesound.org:
- Record Scratch short - freesound.org/people/Halleck/
- Slide Whistle, Descending - freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/
- Glass Multiple Slices - freesound.org/people/TheSoundcatcher/
- Deep Swoosh - freesound.org/people/SoundFlakes/
- Magic - freesound.org/people/RICHERlandTV/